Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Diary for 2009

Since last time i felt that it's really important to keep a planner. As my working life is getting much and much hectic, i tend to be very forgetful. Well, I am quite a choosy person so it took me months since last year to hunt a diary that i like.
Finally, my manager who can't stand with my choosy attitude handed me one....for free of cos...^^

And, this is what i got... i am glad that it fulfilled 80% of what i was aiming for.
I usually set a benchmark for what i want, and for my diary, i want it to be in darker color, so... black was just perfect~
Secondly, a small pocket would be very nice for me to keep some small notes and cards~
Besides that, it must have monthly pages so that i can jot down some important occasions and things to be remember, such as my family and friends' birthdays ~ is nice to have a glance of everything that's going on throughout the month...

since i don't like weekly and daily pages, i am glad again that it comes with many "notes" pages which i can simply fill up the date myself~


And finally, this was the extra credits which i hope that i won't get lost in KL with this Transit System Map with me. I wonder can i find any dairy with a Malacca map with it ....hehe

Anyway, i gonna love my Diary~^^~
Thanks boss~

2 comments:

满天星 said...

wah..your diary book still has KL transit map, no need to worry get lost when come KL. your boss bought from KL, right? haha...

薇琳 said...

no lar...i duno he get from where... c the cover is from certain company de...haha