Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Our homegrown "Sakura"

Again ! Despite the hot weather, the season for Malaysia’s Sakura Cherry Blossoming is here again!

Is was last year when these flower 1st caught my attention. It is called Tabebuia Rosea, 风铃木花. They came in blooms of glorious white and light purple/pink. (i wander is there any other color....) I like it very much when the wind blows and the flower starts falling... it really make u feels like the Sakura in Japan or Korea (well...not that i went to Japan or Korea be4 to c the real sakura...haha)

Ya....for me who like photography so much, of cos i would bring along my little digital camera to try my luck ....here's a few photos which i managed to get...

well....sorry for the photos quality because i dun think my digital camera can shot as good as a DSLR ...Aww...really have the strong urge to own one ...anyway, back to reality... i think i need to earn $$ 1st...

okok... back to the topic... i heard many people mention "Penang's Sakura" blooms the best. But sadly for me, Penang takes 8 hours travel from here...so, i had tried to search for my very own "Melaka's Sakura" ....

I managed to took a few snapshots around Cheng...you can see these trees when u drive along Cheng ...it was by the road side with beautiful white n pinky flower ^^/
well, i think it looks prettier directly from your bare eyes than from the camera's view....

For those who are interested, pls hop on and search for it soonest as you know ...flower doesn't blooms "forever" ... remember to bring your camera and becareful not too carried away while taking pictures (the flower trees usually located by the roadsides...and it was dangerous) ...

I wish i could see more of these trees in Melaka ... hope the government would consider it as a tourist attraction (imaging these "sakura's tree" matching the clock tower n red house...) haha...why not?

No comments: